Monday, April 5, 2010

see i thought love was black & white.

So, for those of you who I haven't pestered yet on msn about which bag to buy - I finally bought it today at Parklea Markets.
It was $15, which I guess is pretty good, seeing as I like the bag. It was originally $16, but the guy wouldn't let me have a discount, because seriously - since when did one dollar count as a discount?
It's a bit bigger than I was planning on buying
But all in all, a pretty good buy. I'm happy.
I think markets are really underrated by most. Like, yeah, some stuff are really cheap, there are a lot of fakes and stuff I would never buy. Still, there are some times when you do find relatively cheap and nice stuff.
As you can see from photos, I was experimenting with Photoshop again today - creating a 'lomo' effect. I guess I'm not too pro and it will always be different from true lomography, but worth a shot right and they look a bit artistic I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home