Saturday, April 17, 2010

can we pretend

Saturday once again. Following my ritual HIMYM marathon on Arena, I am currently trying to read over 'continental drift & plate tectonics'. Easier said than done.
It's hard to believe holidays are nearly over again, seems so short, and I'm seriously not looking forward to waking up at 7.30am from Monday onwards. Urgh. Plus, it's nearly winter, which means really cold mornings - and stockings don't even warm my legs up. The stress of everyone is really accumulating onto myself - stress, no matter what anyone says, is contagious & I'm already super stressed all the time, so it's not really helping when other people complain. So I've been having these cravings for coffee lately, but I've managed to stay away from the caffeine - as they say, avoid coffee or anything when stressed out. Don't know where I read that, but doesn't hurt to stick by it.
So these holidays, have been very very productive... I haven't even managed to finish like any of my maths textbooks which I planned to do, and I am now more fat and less fit than I got into these holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home