Wednesday, April 21, 2010

blah blah blah

haha. good times (: So according to one I shall not name in my English class (ahem, Theodore Sun) I sound like a total white girl & 'so fake'. So, if you look above. Do I look white to you ? Well the answer should be no...
So, grade trials today. Noone, absolutely no one got kicked off the team, which I think is going to be bad and result in a lot of backstabbing (mainly about me, cos i suck) and raging. Before I say anything more, I would liek to say I'm sorry about saying basketball sucks,  basketball is actually a very interesting sport in which people are able to unleash their anger and be violent (: looks like I'm not going to cut my nails for a while.
Hmm. Got our exam timetables today --' absolutely horrible. Maths first up on Wednesday, then English followed by Science & History on Friday. Then finally Geo on Tuesday following. Then there's probably Engineering and Japanese later. Absolutely gay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you talk like a bogan dumbkient

April 29, 2010 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger winona said...

thanks mate.

May 6, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home